Clinical Psychologist Dr Subreena Charlemagne-Odle
Dr Charlemagne-Odle is a chartered Clinical Psychologist, registered with the Health and Care Professions Council and British Psychological Society. She has been working in the NHS for over 17 years. She has been employed by Camden, and City and Hackney Primary Care Trusts, Oxleas, and Tavistock and Portman Foundation Trusts.
Dr Charlemagne-Odle has worked for over 10 years in a Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) with children, young people, families and parents/carers where she has provided individual, couple, family, and group interventions.
She has worked within mainstream schools and specialist schools: Pupil Referral Units (PRU) and Social Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (SEBD) schools, where she has provided direct therapy for young people, individual and group consultations and supervision to staff. She has also facilitated staff group training, and psychoeducational groups/workshops for parents, and Clinical Psychology Trainees.
She has also worked within community settings providing home visits and GP based appointments, and alongside Social Care teams.
As part of her private practice Subreena works predominately with adults as well as adolescents and children, and is a registered clinician with a number of private health care providers (including Nuffield health, The Treatment Network, AXA PPP healthcare, Bupa) alongside her continued practice within the NHS.
Subreena has specialist skills in trauma work, she has utilised Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), has completed training with Narrative Exposure Therapy (NET) and completed level 3 training in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR).
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Bachelor of Science Honours in Psychology
- Level 3 Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Training
- Postgraduate Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) for children and young people
- Postgraduate Certificate in Introduction to Systemic theory
- Certificate for Mentalization-Based Treatment for Adolescence (MBT-A)
- Narrative Exposure Therapy Training
Systemic Psychotherapist Ms Annette Odle
Ms Odle is a full member of the Health and Care Professions Council and United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy. She is a highly experienced Systemic Psychotherapist with a background in social work. Ms Odle has worked for the NHS, Local Authorities, and the voluntary sector, as a Specialist Clinical Systemic Psychotherapist.
Ms Odle works with children, young people and/or their parents, adoptive parents, carers and individuals, as well as with couples and families. She also conducts clinical assessments, looking at the therapeutic needs and emotional wellbeing of children and young people within their systems, i.e. family, school and significant others. Ms Odle offers a clinical service to birth parents whose children have been adopted or ‘looked after’ and are under a Special Guardianship Order (SGO).
Ms Odle also specialises in Bereavement counselling. Ms Odle currently provides systemic consultation within a multidisciplinary clinical team.
- Masters of Science in Systemic Psychotherapy
- Bachelor of Arts Honours in International Social Work & Social Research
- Diploma in Counselling & Supervision
- Diploma in Social Work & Children’s Residential Care
- Diploma in Mentalization-Based Treatment
- Postgraduate certificate in Psychodynamic work with women